NK CONSULTING CO.
NK Consulting Co. provides transaction support and strategic advisory services to innovative capital providers, developers and asset managers in the impact investing industry.
TRANSACTION SUPPORT SERVICES
- Project underwriting and due diligence
- Financial modeling and structuring
- Capital source evaluation, including debt, equity, tax credits, grants and other incentives
- Term sheet preparation, transaction document review and negotiation support
- Social and environmental impact analysis
- Transaction closing process management
STRATEGIC ADVISORY SERVICES
- Business planning and concept evaluation
- Fund development
- New Markets Tax Credit allocation applications
- Industry research and market analysis
- Investor/board presentation materials preparation
Nathan Kennedy has over ten years of experience in impact investing, community development, renewable energy, commercial real estate, investment banking and corporate finance.
From 2008 to 2012, Nathan was a member of the investments team at United Fund Advisors (UFA), a fund manager and financial services company that provides tax-advantaged investment capital and advisory services. While at UFA, Nathan participated in the closing of 29 community development and renewable energy projects with total project costs of over $700 million.
Prior to UFA, Nathan was an associate at iStar Financial, a fully-integrated finance and investment company focused on the commercial real estate industry. During his time at iStar, Nathan participated in the closing of over $1.3 billion in financings.
Previously, Nathan was an investment banker in Lazard Ltd’s Technology/Media/Telecom M&A Advisory group and an analyst in Intel Corporation’s Consumer Electronics Group. He also worked with the company’s internal investment and M&A organization, Intel Capital.
NK Consulting Co. is based in Portland Oregon.